Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One in a million





One in a million:

I have two ears


to listen to you,


when you have problems


you need to talk through,




I have one mouth


to tell so much,


to speak of your beauty


or ask for you touch,




I have one nose


to smell you near,


a distinguished smell


no one could ever here,




I have two eyes


to see your physique,


I adore your beautiful smile


that would be so unique,




I have one brain


to think so much of you,


if you give me the chance


there's so much we could do,




I have two hands to touch your back,


to caress your body


when the world gives you a smack,




Baby I told you that you were my finesse of love,


when I think of my special one


it is you I always think of,


your ears, your hands,


your heart and your sight,


your nose, your mouth,


your arms and your height,




Would you give me the greatest feeling


May be that’s why your one in a million!

No comments:

Post a Comment