Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Remember Life



Can I remember life before I met you?
It's a different world, now that I'm part of two.

It's been 20 years now, and I'm no longer alone.

Love like yours, I'd never before known.


The things I consider on days like this,

Are the small moments, so full of bliss.

A kiss on my foreheads, a glance acoss the bed,

Laughing with you until blood pounds in my head.


Your warm black eyes are where I find my strength,

A day spent without you is of unbearable length.

Is it absurd that love makes me feel this way?

Silly and giddy with this day's display.


It is in your arms that my day begins and ends,

We're not only lovers..!!!, we are best friends.

I treasure you, Sneha, as I never dreamed I could,

So thank you, for giving me something this good.

No comments:

Post a Comment